Do You Have Something To Say?
We have an ongoing feminist discussion group blog which is only available to members to join. Through an online discussion we share ideas, discuss current events, and keep our members informed.
WOCA/Essex NJ NOW Discussion Group
Policy for WOCA NOW Discussion Group:
1. The purpose of the Discussion Group is to foster discussion and community among the members, to inform, encourage to action, and enlighten.
2. Any member of the Discussion Group may send messages to the group. Any content of interest to feminists, including petitions from other organization, social commentary, important news, is welcome. Use your judgment in not overwhelming the group with messages.
3. If you are sending a link without your opinion or comments, please add a topic line either in the “Re” line or as the first line of the e-mail message.
4. Members must treat each other with respect. No ad hominem attacks or disclosure of other people’s personal confidences.
5. Expressions of bigotry of any kind may also lead to removal from the Discussion Group after a warning, with the approval of a majority of the Board. If the expression is so egregious as to be damaging to the chapter, the moderator may remove the offender from the discussion group upon authorization by the President, to be voted upon by the Board afterward.
6. You may remove yourself from the Discussion Group at any time. You will still receive our chapter announcements.